Apparound helps companies from any industry grow by digitizing the entire sales process: from marketing contents presentation (such as brochures, technical sheets, etc.) to quote creation through the CPQ, from contract generation to the final signature.
Thanks to the integration with Business Intelligence Solutions, every company can make better decisions and implement better business processes. In summary, Business Intelligence is a combination of strategies and technologies for collecting, analysing and interpreting data coming from internal and external sources, with the objective of providing insights on past, present and future business.
The importance of BI during the sales process
Apparound’s Business Analytics solution is powerful, versatile and easy to use. The integration with Microsoft Power BI enables collaboration and information sharing across different company areas and provides sellers with dashboard and reports that are accessible anytime and completely customizable, with a high level of detail depending on different users and needs.
The platform offers sellers (and not only) useful and up-to-date information for supporting them during the sales process, with the possibility of drill-down on customers, products and geographical markets. Managers can monitor pipelines and sales performances to support sellers in reaching business goals through multi-device interactive dashboards and reports. Assigning new tasks and communicating with the team is even easier and faster thanks to the native integration with Microsoft tools.
Apparound’s suite can be employed as a single tool for monitoring company KPIs and supporting management’s decisional process, allowing to plan and make strategic decisions that are well informed and data driven.
Such an approach, which has been directly integrated within Apparound, allows companies to use the data at their disposal to make their business more efficient. Thanks to its features, Power BI allows users to take advantage of its innovative functionalities:
- M Language, used inside Power Query, is employed to filter, combine and mash up data coming from different sources.
- Dax, a language that can be used to build formulas used in Analysis Services, ideal for executing queries and advanced computations on data and columns in tabular models. An ideal tool for comparing data and generate insights. Using DAX inside Power BI can enable a superior level of reporting.
In brief, with the right technology, every company has the possibility of accessing numerous competitive advantages:
- Increase data precision
- Making better decisions, faster and without the need of external consultants
- Obtain better mission-critical results
- Share data across every company area
- Gain better visibility on operational and financial activities
- Identify and reduce inefficiencies
- Eliminate waste, frauds and abuse
- Increase productivity and reward collaborators that distinguished themselves for effort and results
- Increase ROI and reduce total cost of ownership
- Increase transparency on all levels.
Power BI for company growth
Every company has lots of data at its disposal: from purchase to sales data, from warehouse and production data to information and directions on shipment. This is the kind of data that could help teams make strategic decisions based on information at their disposal. It is important to know how the company has operated up until today, but nowadays it is also vital to learn how to act before our competitors. Having an overall picture that can help analyse the past to predict – and optimize – the future.
For example, let’s talk about a manufacturing company that produces gaskets. Every day, the CEO must take different factors into consideration, such as variable raw materials costs, production efficiency, sales margins and warehouse stock. These analyses are not sufficient anymore. To plan the future, it is necessary to look forward. Apparound’s Business Intelligence solution allows to answer a series of questions:
- Is profit margin enough?
- Which products are more profitable?
- Which seller has closed more deals?
- Which regions are less profitable?
- Are pricings reliable?
- Is warehouse stock sufficient or oversized?
This is precisely where Power BI and its Business Intelligence features become useful and help companies gain better insight into current business and forecast developments.
The perfect tool for supporting company growth and predict the future.