Apparound was born from a revolutionary idea: to give sellers a tool that can maximize performance. We are a young and hungry group of different people sharing love and passion for digital innovation.
Every day, we work sharing the same goals in a sustainable work environment that values equality and merit.
At Apparound each person has the opportunity to show his/her own talent working on complex projects, involving thousands of people around the world. With our software we have revolutionized the way many companies work, improving the productivity and well-being of many sales operators.
About this job and role
We are looking for a UX/UI Designer to join our UX team.
As a UX/UI Designer you will be responsible for creating an excellent user experience for new and existing interfaces. You will help design our products and features, collaborating with stakeholders from discovery to project delivery.
- Ideate and design user journeys, wireframes, mockups and prototypes for new and existing interfaces
- Identify solutions to complex design problems based on functional and business requirements
- Produce documentation and artifacts to present design ideas
- Conduct user research to gather feedback on user satisfaction
- Collaborate daily with Business Analysts, Developers and Designers
- Test applications to verify the existing user experience and define how to enhance it
- Contribute to the improvement of our design system
Qualifications and Technical Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Design (e.g. UX, graphic, interaction, etc.) or equivalent practical experience
- Portfolio highlighting multiple projects
- 1+ year of experience in product design or UX design for mobile and web applications
- 1+ year of experience producing user journeys, wireframes, mockups, prototypes
- Proficiency with visual design programs such as Adobe Suite (XD, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Experience with coding HTML, CSS and similar languages
- Strong understanding of the best practices for user interface design
- Good communication skills both in Italian and English
- Interpersonal and team working skills
- Problem-solving and analytical skills
- 1+ year of experience in software company is a plus
- Knowledge of Agile project management practices is a plus
- Previous remote work experience is a plus
If you will become an Apparounder …
- you will be part of a highly innovative software company, the only Italian company included in Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Configure, Price & Quote Application Suites
- you will have the pleasure to work in a young and close-knit team, following the Scrum / Agile methodologies
- you will have the opportunity to invest in your training and professional growth, comparing yourself with the most innovative technologies and interacting with international customers and suppliers
- you will participate to our performance management plan and we will work together to achieve your professional growth goals
This is not a 100% full remote working.
You will be contacted only if you really match the above criterias.
Please do not apply if you don’t currently have the legal right to work in Italy, or if that right is just about to expire.