"We are thrilled to announce that Apparound has been recognized in the 2023 Gartner® Magic QuadrantTM for Configure, Price, and Quote Applications for the sixth consecutive year,” says Gianluca Cagiano, CEO and Founder of the company. We believe “this acknowledgement is a testimony of our commitment to innovation. Our solution is one of the most chosen by companies that are starting a sales digitalization process, as a result of Apparound’s ease of use, rapid implementation time, and seamless integration with other business systems.”.
Markets continue to be volatile, and with ever-increasing employee expectations, it is difficult for organizations to adapt and meet changing customer demands. Apparound is used by organizations to unify their sales data, streamline sales processes, improve productivity, and enhance the sales experience for both customers and employees.
According to Gartner®, a CPQ application is a sales tool with some must-have capabilities, like:
- “Support for sales users, including integration with sales force automation.
- Searching for and selecting products and services to sell.
- Selection of product options and features.
- Automatic pricing of the chosen products and services.
- Negotiation of terms and proposal generation.
- Order placement.
- Extensibility framework that enables a company to set up the application for its processes, products, and services.”
Furthermore, the standard capabilities for this market include:
- “Support for digital commerce channels via prebuilt user interfaces (UIs), integrations, and/or APIs.
- Subscription sales and management.
- Contract negotiation.
- Approval workflow.
- Prebuilt integrations with fulfilment applications, such as ERP,
Apparound can adapt to any sales process, enabling remote selling and accelerating sales digitalization. Apparound supports the needs of both sellers, management, and back office teams, while at the same time improving customer engagement and satisfaction.
Gartner, Magic Quadrant for Configure, Price, and Quote Applications, November 11, 2023. GARTNER is a registered trademark and service mark of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and internationally and is used herein with permission. All rights reserved.
Gartner Disclaimer: Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product, or service depicted in our research publications and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designations. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner's research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.