At Apparound we work hard to take care of your privacy.
While browsing this website, asking for a product walkthrough, submitting your CV or experiencing our services through our web pages, you may share with Apparound some of your personal data, as defined in the Reg. UE n. 2016/679 (GDPR). Apparound may need to process your personal data to contact you and/or to provide you with the services you have requested.
In this situation, according to the GDPR, by processing your personal data, Apparound becomes a controller of your data.
This is why we want to inform you about the following topics:
What personal data is and what processing personal data means, according to the GDPR
According to the GDPR:
- “personal data” means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. An identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person;
- “processing” means any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.
Apparound as controller of your personal data and Apparound DPO: how you can contact them
- According to the GDPR, Apparound Spa with headquarters in Montacchiello 56121 Pisa, Via Umberto Forti 1, VAT Registered Number 13147681004, is the Data Controller.
- Apparound has appointed a DPO (Data Protection Officer). You can contact the DPO by writing to email@example.com.
What personal data you can share with us, experiencing this web site
Experiencing the website, your personal data can be collected and processed. These are the personal data we may obtain and process:
a. Some of your navigation data:
- IP addresses or domain names of computers and other devices used by users who connect to the site;
- the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) of requested resources, and any temporal indication of the same request;
- parameters regarding the operating system and computer-based environment of the user;
- pages of departure and arrival;
- navigation index and behaviour identification when viewing.
b. Some personal information you decide to provide voluntarily:
- if, while browsing our website, you decide to complete a form with your name, your email, and other requested data, Apparound can process this data to contact you or give you the specific service you’ve asked for;
- by clicking here, you can access directly to the forms on our website, and to their specific privacy policies:
How and why we process personal data you share with us
4.1. How and why:
- Personal data are processed with manual and electronic means, through automated systems, according to Data processing is carried out at the premises of Apparound and/or at the premises where there are the physical servers.
- Each processing takes place in the manner indicated by GDPR, with the adoption of proper minimum security measures.
- To provide you with a complete service, Apparound website may contain links to other websites which are not managed by Apparound. Apparound is not responsible for errors, contents, cookies, publication of illicit moral content, advertising, banners or files that do not comply with current regulations and the Data Protection Law by these sites.
- The data collected during browsing will be used for the following purposes:
- carrying out activities that are closely related to the management of relations with users or site visitors;
- collection, storage and processing of your data for:
- statistical analysis in an anonymous manner,
- statistical analysis aimed at verifying the quality of services offered by the site;
- the processing of data for the accomplishment of the purposes set forth in point I is mandatory, and any missing or incorrect communication of information can limit and/or prevent the full use of features and services on the website;
- The provision of data specified in point II is optional, and your refusal to process does not compromise the functionality and services on the site.
4.2. Communication of your data to third party:
4.3. Our use of “cookies”
What are your rights to privacy with regard to your personal data shared with us
According to the GDPR, you have the right to:
- request confirmation of the existence of personal data;
- obtain information about the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated and, where possible, the retention period;
- obtain the correction and deletion of data;
- obtain the treatment limitation;
- obtain the “portability of the data”, i.e. receive the data from Apparound, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic devices, and transmit them to another data controller without hindrance;
- oppose the processing, also in the case of treatment for direct marketing purposes;
- withdraw consent to the processing of the data provided;
- oppose to an automated decision-making process concerning individuals, including profiling activities;
- file a complaint with the Privacy Authority or other competent supervisory authority.