Apparound is a full digital solution that simplifies sales operations, increases customer engagement and speeds up, and improves operational processes. Thanks to a software in the cloud, which can be updated and configured even without IT skills, it is possible to digitize the entire sales process and increase salespeople productivity. Apparound is a native application for tablets and smartphones and allows the sales agent to:
- Digitally display catalogs, brochures, product specifications, presentations and videos.
- Create a multi-product offer in real time, including optional services, bundles, discounts and promotions, and to send it to the customer per email.
- Close the negotiation in real time with graphometric signature or remotely with OTP authentication.
- Monitor the sales process, the status of offers, contracts and customers in real time.
Yes, Apparound is a stand-alone solution that you can use even if you don’t have a CRM. Apparound manages the whole sales cycle, and supports sales reps from the presentation of marketing content in digital format, to the configuration of the offer, up to the generation and closing of the contract through the electronic signature. Find out more about What is the difference between CPQ and CRM?
Yes, Apparound is hosted on the Azure Cloud. Being a cloud solution speeds up the adoption and implementation of Apparound as it doesn’t require an IT project to be used.
Yes, Apparound does work offline. Once you enter your Apparound app, you can download a local version of your app. This will allow you to show your content even when if you do not have an internet connection.
Yes. Once you meet the customer you can build the offer together with him and send the quote per email and collect the signature remotely via OTP, otherwise, if the customer is satisfied with the offer and is ready to buy, you can close the contract together with him. To know about Apparound and how it works, take a look here.
Yes, Apparound does manage the offer approval and guarantees greater control during the negotiation phase. Thanks to approval workflow the seller can request an authorization to the manager for: a discount, a technical verification, the approval of a payment method or the approval of a different price than the list, and so on. Once the request has been sent, the manager will receive a push notification in real time and will be able to view the offer, approve it, reject it or add any comments. All actions performed by users (sending, forwarding, acceptance or refusal) will be recorded and displayed within the request itself and in case of approval, will allow the salesperson to proceed with the generation of the contract.
No, there is no limitation on the number of quotes you can build with Apparound.
Once you build the contract if the customer is not ready to sign or the person, you’re meeting with is not eligible to sign, you can send the contract per email.
Apparound’s aim to help its customers in their everyday life. With this in mind we adopted different options of eSignature in order to meet our customers’ needs. Apparound supports the following eSignatures:
- Simple sign allows collecting your customer’s signature, without any biometric data collection. This process is ideal for low value transactions.
- One step advanced sign collects your customer’s signature, enriched with biometric data (speed, inclination, pressure) using a single document. The advanced sign set-up provides a certified signature. The contract and the acknowledgement are within the same document, which means every contract contains a dedicated acknowledgement.
- Two step advanced sign collects your customer’s signature, enriched with biometric data (speed, inclination, pressure), using two separate documents. The advanced sign set-up provides a certified signature. The contract and the acknowledgement are two separate documents. The contract can be signed only if the acknowledgement has been already signed.
- Remote signature collect your customer’s signature with remote authentication via OTP. This service is ideal for all those companies which require to have the contracts signed remotely (call centres, teleselling agencies).
In order for the contract signed with electronic signature to have a legal value it is important to choose the appropriate esignature type:
- if you use a Simple Electronic Signature, the electronic document to which the signature is affixed on the evidentiary level will be freely assessable in court, given its objective characteristics of quality, safety, integrity and non-modifiability
- if you use a FEA or an FEQ (and therefore also a digital signature), you have an electronic signature with the same legal effects as a handwritten signature and the electronic document is a private writing, with the consequent applicability of the art. 2702 of the Italian Civil Code.
Apparound offers several signature configurations to cover all potential legal and contract needs.
Find out more about the electronic signature.
Yes. When generating the contract, you can review with the customer a first summary of costs and discounts and make changes if needed, modify prices or apply new discounts. The offers and contracts generated are therefore commercially validated and free of errors, thus reducing any subsequent checks. Both the offer and the contract can be sent with a simple click.
Yes, you can easily send any type of content by e-mail such as presentations, price lists, technical data sheets and any other collateral. Even the offers generated and contracts (including all revised attachments) can be sent to the customer with a simple click.
Yes, absolutely. It is possible to complete the contract by adding further data and attachments such as a copy of the identity document, the last invoice, etc.
From the Admin Portal it is possible to customize the structure of the contracts and define which attachments can be optional and which are mandatory.
Apparound enables different levels of access. Sellers can visually see the most important customers and actions to follow-up, while Sales managers have a holistic view of the sales pipeline. They can drill down on individual sellers to provide support on deals. With Apparound can be built different levels of permission and depending on that, each access will be able to see different things (e.g. direct sales will access certain view that undirect ones will not). This gives full capability on creating views that better serve the business needs.
Yes. Once a Sales Manger logs in the Apparound app, from the Sales Tracker he can view how his team is performing. From the manager-mode he can see the aggregated sales data to have a clear view of the pipeline, support salespeople in closing the “hottest” negotiations and easily make sales forecasts.
No, there’s no limitation on the number of products you can configure with Apparound.
Yes. Once the contract has been signed it can be taken from the Apparound administration environment either manually or automatically through an integration.
Yes. Apparound is compatible with many CRM and ERP systems and easily synchronizes with your back office. To find out more about it, click here.
Apparound’s strength lies in its ease of use. Thanks to an intuitive user experience, Apparound guarantees simple and rapid onboarding allowing salespeople to be autonomous immediately and to start selling without having to spend days in the classroom or alongside.
Yes. Based on company’s requeriment, it is possible, through the Admin Portal, to configure multiple profiles and enable individual salesperson profiles to different types and thresholds of discount, or it is possible to provide approval workflows in case it is necessary to authorize extra discounts to encourage the closing of the contract. Find out more about approval workflows.
Yes, thanks to Zapier Apparound connect with over 1000 apps in a few easy steps, to automate repetitive tasks without coding or relying on developers to build the integration. The automation is based on events: when something happens in one app, an action is activated in another one. This way you can synchronize your apps with Apparound and vice versa.
Creating a zap is simple and intuitive, no special IT development or skills are required.
The minimum number of users is 10 users. This is because Apparound is a sales collaboration app. What we find is that it is not only sellers who benefit from using Apparound – marketing, product, management and customer support also benefit (at Apparound, our entire company uses the Apparound product).
Every year we perform four major product releases and several minor ones in Agile methodology to offer our users new features, a better user experience and the highest level of service. We work constantly to make updates and improvements to the technological platform, ensuring perfect compatibility of the app with all the latest versions of the main operating systems and browsers.