Apparound: brings the sales process into the digital world for improved performance
Simplifying the sales process and making the sales network’s efforts more profitable too: this is the purpose of Apparound, the user-friendly app that can be used on a tablet or on a smartphone, a tool that enables customers to digitalise all the work they do locally. Using the app, sellers will actually be able to show all their marketing and product materials in digital form (brochures, videos, etc.), configure the price and quote along with the customer, and close a negotiation right at the first meeting. This means better performance, fast order processing, and, of course, a more pleasant buying experience for the customer.
The 5 main advantages of the app
Apparound has been included in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for CPQ 2018 (Configure, price and quote, I.e. suites that automate quotes, based on the customers’ choices, configure products and establish prices and discounts). According to such market research company, these solutions are constantly gaining ground on the global market; just think that the sales of such apps rose by 36% from 2017 to 2018 (generating a turnover of as much as 1.1 billion US dollars) and are expected to increase by 25% year on year until 2020.
In this scenario, Apparound has found its place in the Quadrant as a niche producer, with its user-friendly interface that can be intuitively used on any mobile device (perfect for people who are not too familiar with the digital world), offering great performance and also usable offline, which may be very helpful in places with a weak Wi-Fi signal.
But the real strength of the solution is that Apparound is much more than a mere CPQ, it is a must-have sales tool that brings together all the seller needs during a negotiation: from digital content to Configure, Price and Quote (CPQ), from contact creator to remote digital signature, as well as data collection forms.
Here’s a description of the advantages that a seller can offer its customers by using this app, and why digitalisation can make the sales process more effective.
- Exhaustive information. With Apparound, sellers have all t he materials, in any multimedia format, describing their products and value proposition. It is a precious asset for new sales managers, who can quickly learn their job without having to be shadowed for a long time, as well as for the rest of the sales network. Digitalising sales actually means providing agents with a quick refresh on their skills, as well as materials in keeping with the company’s standards, and this is also reflected in perceived quality, as the customers will see the seller as a reliable partner.
- Instantly in tune with marketing and with the corporate vision. The app is constantly updated with all the marketing information and generally with all the information that may help effectively answer to the customers’ objections, so the seller won’t have to waste time emailing questions or asking for authorisations, confirmations, etc. And there’s more: the app itself can suggest how to move on in the negotiation (for instance, by showing essential complementary goods or services, the storytelling that would best accompany the pitch, or the questions that should be asked to understand what situation the goods or services will end up in).
- Tailor-made quotes. Based on all such information, the seller can offer products that are tailored to the customers’ requirements and even help them understand the needs they don’t know they have. So, the seller will act as a counsellor, helping customers find out what their companies need instead of leading them into a quagmire of useless details.
- Quick negotiations and quick order fulfilment. Customers and sellers can close the deal at their first meeting; they can even put their digital signatures on it and process the order straightaway.
- Customer retention. Sellers can monitor the status of their quotes and contracts; in other words, with this app they can automatically track all the dealings they had with the customer and receive invaluable push notifications when the customer opens an emailed quote: all these features will make the seller more effective, while helping them plan their agenda and follow up with their customers in the best possible way.